Xenon Long Life Weather Meter
|1.||Emission density: at 340nm: 0.5 W/M2, at 340nm: 0.5 ± 0.05 W/M2, at 300nm`800 nm: 60 ±6 W/sq.M|
• SUS#304 x1.0t for inner tank wall, mist surface treatment.
• SUS#304 for outer shell with painted coat.
|3.||Radiation source: 6500W water-cooled Xenon light (guaranteed for 2000H in operation).|
|4.||Lighting way: select 1/2-load or full-load work, use dew cycle to set up emission time and dark cycle and perform repeatedly.|
|5.||Spectrum range: classified to the following two range according to code requirement:
• 267~800nm while applying BORO tube.
• 300~800nm while applying SODALIME tube.
• Test rack is made by SUS#304 plate, 960 mm ±3mm, able to put 76 pieces or more standard specimens on it.
• Stabilizer, one set (contains ICB starter).
• Set up the following conditions by finger-touch operation interface:
• Xenon water-cooler with cooling water & pure water set (60L/H RO device, dirt remover (one set for each), active carbon filter, condensate heat exchanger, water-free protector, overheated protector, water cooler, and 20L/M axle-less circulating pump (made in Japan).
• BORO outer light-filtering tube, one piece; BORO inner light-filtering tube, one piece.
• SODA LIME outer light-filtering tube, one set; QURZE inner light-filtering tube, one set.
• Digital type black bulb temperature (BPT) 0.0~120.0 Ž, one set.
• Specimen rack, 38 pieces, made by of aluminum alloys, two layers per piece and thus can store 76 pieces of specimens in total.
• Emission density meter transmitter ELSEC-UV/VIS, made in U.K.
Graphic & numerical display: wavelength range under measurement: 300~400nm, emission density under measurement:290~400nmA0~200W/sq.M
• System cooler, one set
• Resin ion filter, one set
• RO ion filter, one set